Pico PWNS! Pico PWNS!

Great

The animation was very fluid, and the art was really good. The way you 'directed' it was very interesting as well. I liked the use of the slow motion shots too.

One thing I would question is your mathematical ability:
5 / 10 = 2 ? Honestly? Lol.

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Absolutely Incredible!

That was the best and most fluid animation I have ever seen on Flash. The way you captured emotions with the animation was also amazing. I loved all the morphing - it was very interesting and again, the animation was fantastic.

You truly deserve 1st place for the 'Ten Best Animated Films' - congrats.
You also deserve a much higher score than this; I can see the amount of effort you must have exerted to create this masterpiece.

A true tribute to the imagination what is possible with this program.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Hillarious!

The juextaposition here is great! I love the childish, happy mood at the beginning, and the disturbing ending. It's a fantasitc surprise. Totally unexpected.

When I first started watching it, I didn't have my hopes up for a great flash, which really augmented the impact of the ending.

Great stuff! I eagerly anticipate your next one.

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

Pretty Good.

If ever there was/is an Animator vs. Animation day, this would be an admirable entry, worthy of a good chance at winning something.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Fluid

That was fantastically well animated. I loved the slo-mo and all those controls. Amazing. My only critisism is that it was done with stick figures. They just aren't that interesting. However, I have to hand it to you, you were very creative and original, which made up for the sticks.

Overall, a very fine piece of work.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Love the animation style!

The way you organised that animation was superb. The style, magnificant. Fantastic all round. I loved the way the scene was gradually built up. Truly amazing. Well done.

Lonely Days End Strangely Lonely Days End Strangely

A potentially good flash...

...Ruined. Everything was going well. I liked it. And then came the poorly animated, by comparison, ending, which was random, irritating, and made me want to kill something. The ending is a carcinogenic stain on an otherwise very neat little flash.
Please, please, for the love of God, get rid of that ending, and either end it properly, or leave it.

Nursery Grimes Nursery Grimes

Really great

All this needs now is more nursery rhymes and/or longer ones. At the moment, my only critisim is that it's too short.
Otherwise, awesome! Keep it up.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Perfect in every way!

The artwork is fantastic.
The FBF animating style you used was fantastic.
The way it fit the music so perfectly really emphasised it - fantastic.

Best flash I've ever seen - how could it NOT win the competition! It's an outrage!

The Birth The Birth

Nice

This is a very good use of rotoscoping, I particularly like your use of light.

Now, one small point. That star you used was the wrong one - the star of David. The one you probably meant was the pentagon - the 5 pointed star. Even that is wrong - but let's not go there as most people DO think it's the star of satan, even though it really isn't).

Anyway, I like your style, keep up the good work.