Cursor Catalogue 2 Cursor Catalogue 2

Very clever

These effects are very clever and some are very very cool. I can see huge potential for some original games here. I think you should develop your cursor ideas into minigames or full games, as it could be very original and entertaining.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Great atmosphere, while it lasted.

Well polished and great atmosphere. Didn't quite scare me, but nearly did. My only critism of it is the length and difficulty.

I found myself completing this in about 5 minutes, and I was never confused with what I had to do, as it was always very obvious. There wasn't too much thinking to be done. Maybe some 'reading between the lines', but it was all laid out plainly. An improvement would be to extend the game in length and difficulty, but the atmosphere was spot on.

At the end when it said I was drifting back to sleep, I thought it was going to start again, with maybe a different nightmare, but that was it. So it could perhaps be a good way to extend it, adding a more twisted and demented version of the current game, and make it harder and longer. The player would possibly also be lulled into a false sense of security and you could really scare them in the next section.

HarraH responds:

Thanks a lot for the constructive review Neo :)

Yes I do agree, that the difficultly could be amped, however if I do it's likely people will then complain on the difficulty being to hard. But yes, I will make it harder. And scarier!

I'm not sure if I'll revisit the Dreamgate theme however. My next idea is that your stranded near the south pole and you discover Santa Claus's home, but I'll make it really creepy and fucked up >:D

Fly the copter: EXTREME Fly the copter: EXTREME

Really really nice game.

I agree with Hoeloe, this is most certainly unfairly low scored. The graphics are nice and the variety/choice with the characters is a great touch. Overall, a very well presented game, and an ingenious extension of a popular idea.

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

Fantastic.

I've never played Armor Picross 1, but I have to say, I'm hooked on this one! I think this game is great! Challenging, but a very nice, simple concept. I love the graphics too, they really augment the greatness of this masterpiece!

5/5
10/10
*Adds to favourites*

Mass Attack Mass Attack

Very nice, however...

Yeah, I found exactly the same glitch as sandie101. It would be nice if you could fix it - then I'd give you a 10 :D

All in all, a very simple, yet fun game. I thought that the graphics were also particularly good. Keep it up :D

Extinct Extinct

I just can't get enough of this game!

This game is amazingly addictive - I love it!

Every time I play I get a better score :D

Woot, 9th out of 300 :D with 11746. I hope to improve on this tomorrow :D:D:D

Keep it up Alan & Robbie.

RobbieSkater responds:

heh, ironicly I'm pretty shure that I'm 8th on the board. Glad you like it.

Paris Hilton Jail Escape Paris Hilton Jail Escape

Too easy

You need to make more of them come out the longer you play - I could have gone on forever had I not got bored.

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

???

Good, but I got stuck on Q7 - it's impossible. I tried every key. WTF??!

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Awesome!

Make more levels/games!

It was really fun. I've played it about 4 times now ;D

May Cause Seizures 3 May Cause Seizures 3

Great Game!

This is a classy, very well polished game. The only thing is, you should make a custom cursor because if you hover over a button, the mouse turns into a pointing hand, so it was kind of easy. I could hover over everywhere and find the buttons without trying.
Make a custom cursor - a nice small circular one would be nice I think.