Pico PWNS! Pico PWNS!

Great

The animation was very fluid, and the art was really good. The way you 'directed' it was very interesting as well. I liked the use of the slow motion shots too.

One thing I would question is your mathematical ability:
5 / 10 = 2 ? Honestly? Lol.

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Absolutely Incredible!

That was the best and most fluid animation I have ever seen on Flash. The way you captured emotions with the animation was also amazing. I loved all the morphing - it was very interesting and again, the animation was fantastic.

You truly deserve 1st place for the 'Ten Best Animated Films' - congrats.
You also deserve a much higher score than this; I can see the amount of effort you must have exerted to create this masterpiece.

A true tribute to the imagination what is possible with this program.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Hillarious!

The juextaposition here is great! I love the childish, happy mood at the beginning, and the disturbing ending. It's a fantasitc surprise. Totally unexpected.

When I first started watching it, I didn't have my hopes up for a great flash, which really augmented the impact of the ending.

Great stuff! I eagerly anticipate your next one.

Cursor Catalogue 2 Cursor Catalogue 2

Very clever

These effects are very clever and some are very very cool. I can see huge potential for some original games here. I think you should develop your cursor ideas into minigames or full games, as it could be very original and entertaining.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Great atmosphere, while it lasted.

Well polished and great atmosphere. Didn't quite scare me, but nearly did. My only critism of it is the length and difficulty.

I found myself completing this in about 5 minutes, and I was never confused with what I had to do, as it was always very obvious. There wasn't too much thinking to be done. Maybe some 'reading between the lines', but it was all laid out plainly. An improvement would be to extend the game in length and difficulty, but the atmosphere was spot on.

At the end when it said I was drifting back to sleep, I thought it was going to start again, with maybe a different nightmare, but that was it. So it could perhaps be a good way to extend it, adding a more twisted and demented version of the current game, and make it harder and longer. The player would possibly also be lulled into a false sense of security and you could really scare them in the next section.

HarraH responds:

Thanks a lot for the constructive review Neo :)

Yes I do agree, that the difficultly could be amped, however if I do it's likely people will then complain on the difficulty being to hard. But yes, I will make it harder. And scarier!

I'm not sure if I'll revisit the Dreamgate theme however. My next idea is that your stranded near the south pole and you discover Santa Claus's home, but I'll make it really creepy and fucked up >:D

Fly the copter: EXTREME Fly the copter: EXTREME

Really really nice game.

I agree with Hoeloe, this is most certainly unfairly low scored. The graphics are nice and the variety/choice with the characters is a great touch. Overall, a very well presented game, and an ingenious extension of a popular idea.